top of page

Faith Group

Public·35 members

Portimonense VS Estoril Praia live online 28 October 2023


Primera Liga. Portimonense. vs. Estoril. imgalt. Live Stream. imgalt. Match Live. Live. Highlights. Odds. Commentary. stats. Lineups. Standings. H2H.


38. The team received 20 yellow cards and one red card, while the total number of fouls committed is 113. Estoril's average team rating is 6. 72 per match. Ball possession is not so good for Estoril, with an average of 45. 13% overall in this season. Live stream and TV broadcastPortimonense vs Estoril live TV broadcast can be seen on 1xBet, 1xBet. kz, Superbet. pl, bet365, bet365. 88% in this seasonEstoril enters this match having won 2 matches of their last five (Leixões, Sintrense) lost 2 (with Vitória SC, Benfica) while 1 fixtures ended in draws against Vizela. The team scored 12 goals while conceding 6 goals (12-6). In away games, Estoril scored an average of 1. 75 goals per match and conceded 2. Portimonense managed to score 12 goals and conceded 6 goals (12-6). Portimonense scored an average 1. 13 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 22 yellow cards and one red card, making 15. 38 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Portimonense's average team rating is 6. 54 per match. Portimonense somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 41. GoalscorersPlayers that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Rafael Alcobia 9. 09%Harouna Sy 9. 09%Goncalo Moura Guga 9. 09%Francisco Pereira 9. 09%Correct scoreThe correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match:1:1 16. 67%Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis. com accepts no responsibility or liability for any (direct or indirect) financial or other loss that may result from using our statistical data, predictions or any other content present on this website. Portimonense vs Estoril Head to Head MatchesPortimonense Previous MatchesPortimonense Upcoming MatchesEstoril Previous MatchesEstoril Upcoming MatchesPortimonense - Estoril Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Portimonense won 3 games (Vitória SC, Vizela, Sporting Covilhã) and lost 2 (with Benfica, Porto) while no games ended in draws. Portimonense vs Estoril prediction, live stream, score and oddsPortimonense vs Estoril Odds & PredictionWinnerXNo clear winnerIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to scorePortimonenseFirst team to score should be Portimonense, with 54% chances. First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (46% chances). Both team to scoreThere's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. How to Watch Gil Vicente Barcelos vs. Portimonense SC: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start TimeFriday’s Primeira Liga slate includes Gil Vicente Barcelos at home against Portimonense SC at Estadio Cidade de Barcelos in Barcelos at 4:15 PM ET. Last time out, Gil Vicente Barcelos suffered a 1-0 defeat at home to SC Braga and was outshot by five in the matchup, 13 to eight. In its last match on October 30, Portimonense SC drew with Estoril Praia 1-1 at home, while recording eight more shots than Estoril Praia. Here is everything you need to get ready for Friday’s soccer game. How to Watch Gil Vicente Barcelos vs. Portimonense SC Match Day: Friday, November 4, 2022 Match Time: 4:15 PM ET TV: GolTV Stadium: Estadio Cidade de Barcelos Live Stream on fuboTV: Watch for free! Gil Vicente Barcelos vs. Portimonense SC Matchup Stats Offensively, Gil Vicente Barcelos is 12th in the Primeira Liga (nine goals, 0. Watch Portimonense Games Live PortimonensePrimeira Liga. OtherPrimeira LigaAroucaBelenensesBelenenses SADBenficaBoavistaBragaCasa PiaEstorilFC PortoFamalicãoFarense. Load More. Live and ... Portimonense vs GD Estoril Praia: Live Score, Stream and Match Portimonense vs GD Estoril Praia in the Liga Portugal (10/28/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. Portimonense SC vs. Benfica: Live Stream, TV Channel Sep 24, 2023 — Find out how to watch, live stream or TV channel and game time Estoril Praia. -. Away. 10/28/2023. Casa Pia Lisbon. -. Home. Portimonense ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page