top of page

Faith Group

Public·67 members

Today: Alanyaspor vs Sivasspor live 28 October 2023 Live Stream


4 hours ago — View the Alanyaspor vs Sivasspor game played on October 28, 2023. Box score, stats, odds, highlights, play-by-play, social & more.


Alanyaspor vs Sivasspor prediction, odds & betting tips 28/ 8 hours ago — 70.0% of the last 10 Alanyaspor vs Sivasspor head-to-heads saw under 2.5 goals. · Sivasspor conceded only 11 league goals this season. · Eight of ... Alanyaspor - Sivasspor LIVE score The match between the team of Alanyaspor and the team of Sivasspor will be held within the championship in football: Turkey Süper Lig 2023/2024, the match will ... Alanyaspor vs Sivasspor live online 28 October 2023 A 3 hours ago — Alanyaspor vs Sivasspor prediction, live score and live stream info. Check Alanyaspor scored an average 1 goals per match in the current ... Alanyaspor live scores, results, fixtures, Alanyaspor v Sivasspor live | Football, TurkeyHELP: You are on Alanyaspor live scores page in Football/Turkey section. Flashscore. com offers Alanyaspor livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Alanyaspor scores you can follow 1000+ football competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. com. Just click on the country name in the left menu and select your competition (league results, national cup livescore, other competition). Alanyaspor scores service is real-time, updating live. Alanyaspor vs Sivasspor » Predictions, Odds + Live Streams Alanyaspor plays against Sivasspor in a Super Lig game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 28/10/2023 at 13:00 UTC. Oddspedia ... Alanyaspor vs. Sivasspor (Oct 28, 2023) Live Score - ESPNGame InformationKirbiyik Holding Stadyumu9:00 AM, October 28, 2023Alanya, Turkey Top ScorersAlanyaspor10J NovaisMidfielder Matches: 8 Goals: 328C EduardoForward Goals: 227LoideForward Goals: 1Sivasspor24S SáizMidfielder Goals: 311G RodriguesForward Matches: 4 Goals: 288C OsmanpasaDefender Goals: 1Head To Head RecordLAST FIVE GAMESDateCOMPETITIONAlanyaspor0 - 3SivassporJan 31, 2023Turkish Super LigSivasspor1 - 1AlanyasporAug 22, 2022Turkish Super LigSivasspor1 - 0AlanyasporApr 25, 2022Turkish Super LigAlanyaspor0 - 1SivassporDec 4, 2021Turkish Super LigAlanyaspor3 - 1SivassporJan 31, 2021Turkish Super LigTurkish Super Lig StandingsTeamGPWDLGDPFenerbahce9900+1927Galatasaray9810+1325Kasimpasa10532018Adana Demirspor9522+817Besiktas9513+216Kayserispor10442+216Trabzonspor9504+515Hatayspor10352+414Caykur Rizespor9423-414Sivasspor9243-210Alanyaspor9243-310Ankaragucu9234+19Fatih Karagümrük923409Antalyaspor9234-29Konyaspor9234-39Gaziantep FK9306-89Istanbul Basaksehir9225-68Pendikspor9144-87Istanbulspor9126-95Samsunspor8026-92Super Lig NewsMan United race to offload Van de Beek to Turkey - sourcesDonny van de Beek has interest from Fenerbahce and Galatasaray but Manchester United are facing a race against time to offload the midfielder, sources have told ESPN. Sivasspor - Alanyaspor: Live Stream & on TV today Alanyaspor @ Sivasspor: Live Stream & on TV today. Alanyaspor @ Sivasspor is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on Mar 10 at 11:00 AM. 85%. A draw had a probability of 23. 2% and a win for Sivasspor had a probability of 22. 95%. The most likely scoreline for an Alanyaspor win was 1-0 with a probability of 10. 05%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9. 81%) and 2-0 (9. 01%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10. 94%), while for a Sivasspor win it was 0-1 (6. 1%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 1. Alanyaspor 0-3 Sivasspor - Turkish Super Lig - January 31, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleMore game data and we say below the videosWe said: Alanyaspor 2-1 Sivasspor Unbeaten across their previous five encounters across all competitions, dating back to December 2021, we predict that Sivasspor's one-sided head-to-head tenure will finally conclude on Tuesday, with Alanyaspor taking home all three points. Read more. Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Alanyaspor win with a probability of 53. Football, Turkey: Alanyaspor live scores, results, fixtures Flashscore.com offers Alanyaspor livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

  • kccimrenton
  • Wellness SEO
    Wellness SEO
  • Shivani Patil
    Shivani Patil
  • Mr. Christopher Erdmann
    Mr. Christopher Erdmann
  • Jeffrey Epstein
    Jeffrey Epstein
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page